On Sunday 20th March there will be five stunning gardens open on the Bellarine Peninsula. From native gardens to Japanese inspired gardens to succulent gardens and formal gardens – there is something for everyone. All the gardens are in close proximity to each other and share wonderful views around Corio Bay:
- Red Gums, 30 Drakes Road, Drysdale
- Northleach, 35 Oakden Road, Drysdale
- Brambledale Farm, 2115 Portarlington Road, Drysdale
- Bourke Farm, 2235 Portarlington Road, Bellarine
- Kilmurray, 405 Scotchmans Road, Bellarine
There will be Devonshire Teas & Garden Stalls at Kilmurray which is where we will be.
Tickets at the Gate: $20 (admission to all gardens) or $5 per garden. It is all for a good cause to help raise money for Cottage by the Sea which organises holidays for children in need. What a great day out. For more information visit cottagebythesea.com.au